• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[Seattle] Craigslist post for 200+ gallon SS tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do people really think that if they type 'No Spammers' at the bottom of their post, the spammers will think, "oh gee, I won't try to scam him, he's not interested" ?

Wow, that seems like a good deal. At first I was like no way that thing is 250 gallons. I did out the math with his measurements and yea even without the coned out bottom it is 235 gallons. About 7.5 barrels. You could start a brew pub with one of those :)

I think it's a really good deal for the right person. I'm *upgrading* to 10 gallon vessels at the moment so needless to say, I'm not that person.

Just thought I'd pass it along. There are a lot of 'semi-pro' types in the area that frequent HBT that might be able to take advantage.

You could brew you yearly limit in one batch! Now thats called efficiency. No need to spend week after week brewing all kinds of different batches and different styles. ;)

Back