Scratch, Dent & Return Blowout Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In this thread we will be offloading all our scratch & dent as well as SKU's we don't normally stock in our main distribution center. We are going to start doing it only on HBT, these will not be on our website.

All sales will be final.

In order to order, you must call us to place the order, 1-877-800-2294.

We will update and remove items as they come and go.

We have 1 of these.

Once used Grainfather. We are not aware of any issues with this unit, the customer just didn't like the Grainfather. All parts appear to be in box.

Price: $700 per unit + FedEX Shipping from Texas

IMG_2397.jpg

Yea the links aren't to go buy, they are just reference of the product specs. if my awesome photo taking skills aren't telling the story well enough.

Please call if you want to order, some stuff is already moving. I can answer questions via PM but if have intent please go ahead and call.

If the item is still posted on this forum then it is most likely available, you have to call the store to order the item. I purchased the 10gal Amcyl pot, once the order was complete the item disappeared from the post. You have to call them though.

robben

I've been eyeing the scratch and dent Grainfather for a couple weeks and I think I'd like to snag it up before it's gone!

Just tried to call, but there was no answer - maybe Monday morning?

I am also curious if there is any warranty included on the purchase as well as the estimated shipping from TX to Reno, NV.

Thank you guys!

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I assume there will be a receipt of sorts in the packaging, but if you have the ability to send an electronic receipt that would be awesome.

Cheers! :mug:

Back