San Diego to Maryland, still brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadNewsBrewery

Reaction score
Greetings,
I recently moved from the Homebrew / microbrew Mecca of San Diego to Maryland and sadly sold my brewing equipment to my brew partner before I left. On the plus side, I get to rebuild my entire setup from the ground up and have big dreams of an electric HERMS setup with all the flashy LEDs and gauges that go with. I've been brewing for about 6 years, doing All-Grain for the past 2 or so. It's going to be a long road until everything is back up and running so I'm doing stove-top extract batches until everything is done.

I'm an engineer by education and work, a tinkerer and fabricator by hobby, and a brewer but by the grace of God!

As a long time lurker I look forward to contributing to the discussions and learning even more from the collective brew-mind of HBT.
-Kevin

I have plenty of Baltimoron friends that have moved to sunny San Diego. It's nice to hear the flow goes both ways. Welcome to the right coast!

I have been to MD Homebrew - checked it out during a house hunting trip. Helped to set my mind at ease; it's a great store. I miss the SD weather and year-round outdoor brewing though...

Back