Sam Adams Rebel Raw?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewByBerg

Reaction score
I heard this beer is coming out and not sure when it's hitting the west coast and was interested in trying it. Can anyone get it? I live in Southern California

I am in MA and I got it a week or two ago. $20 for a 4 pack of pounders so its in the ballpark of other big beers for price. As to the taste at first I enjoyed it and was impressed then I couldn't get over how thick it was. If you ever had Rebel Rouser their other DIPA you likely know how syrupy it is, this was slightly less so but still not dry enough for my tastes. Its 10% and definitely has an alcohol warmth to it.

Overall pretty good but they need to dry it out more for me to purchase again.

I didn't realize which forum this was in. I'm sure I can get it again if you want to try it, let me know and I'll look this week I only have one can left and it is around the best by date at this point (35 days) and I would rather get you a fresh one.

Back