Sale at 47Hops.com - $4.47 per Pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this email,

"Cheers to you and your hop purchase! We trust by now that you have received your hops and in good condition. Also great news, you may have earned 47Rewards points on your last purchase. Collect reward points and redeem them for $ off of your next purchase with us! See your account for details and points balance.

XXXX XXXX, thank you again for purchasing from 47Hops. Please feel free to reach out to us by email if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.

Doug"

I have no hops, nor did I receive any shipping info. I ordered on 5/15. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I didn’t get that email but I did get tracking info yesterday. Went to my junk folder though.

Edit: my order was placed on 5/15 too.

I got nothing in my spam or trash from them at all. I called and left a voice mail with my order number, so hopefully i will hear something. The funds have already been taken from my account too.

Got this email,

"Cheers to you and your hop purchase! We trust by now that you have received your hops and in good condition. Also great news, you may have earned 47Rewards points on your last purchase. Collect reward points and redeem them for $ off of your next purchase with us! See your account for details and points balance.

XXXX XXXX, thank you again for purchasing from 47Hops. Please feel free to reach out to us by email if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.

Doug"

I have no hops, nor did I receive any shipping info. I ordered on 5/15. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

At least you got an email.
I ordered on the 17th.
silence.
but it was a holiday so i'm being patient......

I ordered on the 15th. I got a shipping confirmation 2 days ago. I ordered again on the 16th. If the order numbers go up one by one there were more than 2000 orders between them. I ordered again on the 22nd. (I have trouble passing up a good deal) and there were more than 5000 orders since the 16th. I don't know anything about their staff but I imagine it's small and overwhelmed.

Ordered on the 19 and 22, contacted 47hops through their web page yesterday. they responded today, I was told that my orders were still 2 weeks out. They said they didn't prepare for the sale to be so big.

Ordered the 14th, received shipping info on the 27th, and so far the order hasn't shipped. Contacted them and they said they were hopeful it would be shipped out on 31st. For the price I paid, I can wait a bit longer to get the hops. Like everyone has stated, I think they were overwhelmed with the orders received, but are trying to get them out as quick as they can.

Yeah, I just let it go. I assumed they were overwhelmed. Ordered on 5/15 and got the customer satisfaction email before my shipping confirmation email. Got shipping confirmation at the end of this week and they should be here Monday.

All’s well that ends well.

ordered on afternoon of 15th, got my email confirmation with shipping/tracking info yesterday. Fedex only shows it as "label created" now, so not sure if it's actually shipped yet. but at least there is movement on the order.

I ordered on 5/13 and received the order completed and tracking info/label created email on 5/26 but the package was not shipped until 6/1. They are supposed to be here Wednesday. :ban:

I ordered the evening of the 16th. I got an email a couple of hours ago with a FedEx tracking number. FedEx says it's scheduled to ship 6/4 with a delivery date of 6/6.

I got an email stating the order was being boxed 6 days ago. Should be here any day now...

I ordered the evening of the 16th. I got an email a couple of hours ago with a FedEx tracking number. FedEx says it's scheduled to ship 6/4 with a delivery date of 6/6.

FedEx now shows that it shipped on 6/5 and should arrive by EOD 6/7.

Finally got my order! All the hops are accounted for and packaged as ordered. They threw in some pins and stickers I assume for the wait. Super stoked!
Pic
IMG_20180606_144800_555.jpeg

I got an email response back from them yesterday, same day I emailed them letting me know they were still a bit behind, the volume of the sale has been difficult to keep up with.

Ordered 5/16. Arrived about 1:30 this afternoon (soon to be yesterday if I'm slow to post).

Finally got my order this morning. Ordered 4 lbs worth, ending up sending me 4.5 lbs worth. Works for me, and packaged quite well. now off to brew something with a lot of hops........

mine came in yesterday afternoon.
So ordered on may 17th arrived june 9th.

But 1lb. of CTZ plus a smattering of .5lb bags of hops to play with for $20 with shipping was worth the wait since most of those hops are going into fall/winter beers.

Now I can brew with the CTZ's I was waiting for. :)

Just toured Outer Banks Brewing and I was checking their boxes of hops and they are from 47 hops

My centennial didn't have a label. Anybody care to share the AA%?

Back