• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan SABCO Brew Magic V350MS w/ Chill Wizard & MoreBeer 14 Gal heated/cooled Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LymanBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't brew nearly as much as I should owning these products, so I'm putting up for sale a system that was purchased here a few years back. I believe the original own purchased them in 2010. I don't plan on shipping anything, and will sell the products individually or as a package. I will not part out the products however. This is a great package deal and you'll be hard pressed to find a better one.

I will knock money off the package for Blichmann Boilermaker trades, and/or a 10 gallon igloo cooler mashtun. I'm not stopping brewing, I just don't brew enough to keep these around! :)

Brass tacks:

Full Package: $5650​
or
Sabco Brew Magic V350MS - $5000
Chill Wizard - $500
MoreBeer Fermenter - $1450​
Sabco Brew Magic Details:
This will come with all the parts and pieces I have for it. There is nothing missing. Tri-clamps, hoses, gaskets, false-bottoms are all included.

The stand is good condition. The burners are also in good condition. There have been some boil-overs so the stainless has some discoloration, but is only cosmetic. The plumbing is in great condition. I replaced the pump when I bought it, all works as expected.

The kettles are in good condition; the sight glasses could stand to be replaced (plastic gets hazy after 5 years), but they work fine. Also, again, there is some discoloration due to the temperature and boil-overs but it's only cosmetic.

I will clean up the stand as much as possible and the kettles are clean (no beer stone).​

Chill Wizard Details:
I've bought a new plate chiller for the Chill Wizard and it's fully functional with all the hoses/connectors and bits and pieces I have for it (w/ pump priming bleeder valve).​

MoreBeer 14 Gallon Conical Heated/Cooled Fermenter:
Fully functional, clean and is in good condition. The black insulator wrap is original and could be replaced if you care to. However, it works fine albeit a little flaky.

This will also come with all the bits and pieces I have for it (butterfly valve, tri-clamp, gaskets, ball valve)​

I will gladly send pictures to serious inquiries.

Prost!

Dave

Last edited:
Chill Wizard has been sold. Package deal has been reduced accordingly.

Full Package Deal: $5250

Pictures here: https://goo.gl/photos/Q9DH2xLnimRZAQKR7

Also, if you would like this shipped, I would start with SABCO themselves to find out how much a new one would be to be sent to you. It might be cheaper to rent a truck from Enterprise for $100 a day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back