• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold [SF Bay Area] $400 - Ss Brewtech 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter with FTSs heating/cooling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Poggetti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling my Ss Brewtech 7 gallon chronical fermenter, includes the following This comes with everything you need for temp controlled fermentation, just need ice water. I recommend freezing water bottles, as that lasts longest.

Note: This is last generation legacy version of the product. This is NOT the 2.0 version that is currently listed on their website.
I think my listing price is fair taking into considering this is used and it's last generation but includes everything that would probably have pushed $900 new a year ago. In great shape, well taken care off. Includes all the butterfly and sampling valves, 1.5" gaskets and clamps, plus a 1.5" tc x small barb for packaging.

Live in San Mateo, work in San Francisco. Willing to meet you at my office or my home, depending on your location.

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    649.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image[1].jpeg
    Image[1].jpeg
    655.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Image[2].jpeg
    Image[2].jpeg
    523.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image[3].jpeg
    Image[3].jpeg