• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin S Style Euro Sanke Coupler,BlackChrome Tower &Faucet &lines, drip tray - S WISCONSIN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nthammer

Reaction score
A coworker of mine had bought this Danby chill 'n tap unit and never used it, he decided he wanted to keep the fridge part but not the other parts so i bought all of them off of him only really wanting the 5lb co2 tank w/ regulator and wallmount. so now i have these spare parts for sale

looking at the website here http://www.kegconnection.com/s-style-european-sanke-coupler/ it appears to be exactly the same kind of coupler. here is my picture with the gas/beer line hooked up
PsaVln4.jpg
20$

It's a single faucet black chrome tower, I believe the faucet is also chrome it has the same feel as the tower:
ii32312.jpg
50$
there is a rubber gasket included that goes on the bottom of the tower

drip tray:
b9DJi3G.jpg
5$

all three 60$
Would prefer pickup but willing to ship although I'm not sure the safest way to ship to ensure both our protection besides ebay

I guess I should mention the column is 3" diameter

also sorry mod about the prices:
tower - 50$
coupler - 20$
drip tray - 5$
for all three: 60$

all prices are negotiable

Latest posts

Back