• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah Regulator, faucet, tower Shank and sanke connection.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmasterorr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some unused parts from a kegerator I purchased. I don't ever buy commercial kegs so I don't need the sanke connection. As for the other parts I upgraded to stainless steel parts. These are chrome covered brass. These are entry level parts but should work well. I have never used them. The faucet shank is for a tower so this would be a good item to add a tap to an existing tower or go the cheap route and buy a pvc pipe at home Depot and make a pvc tower. The liquid line is too short in my opinion and I would say it requires changing. I have some have a ten foot length of the new pvc free barrier tubing I can include for $15. The rest will be $60 + actual shipping. I think it may fit in a flat rate box. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Jeff

View attachment 1425102957779.jpg

I went to remove the commercial barb to keep with the sanke connection and it's lock tight on the fitting. I had an extra barbed check valve I put on the regulator. I will take $45 shipped on the regulator. Let's call the rest $30 shipped. If you want to add the new liquid line $45 shipped.

Jeff

View attachment 1425149589355.jpg

Darn too slow and I am just up the road from you. And is the reason you don't buy commercial kegs is because we can't in Utah? I was blown away when I moved here and found out I couldn't get a keg.

Darn too slow and I am just up the road from you. And is the reason you don't buy commercial kegs is because we can't in Utah? I was blown away when I moved here and found out I couldn't get a keg.

Sure is! I still have the faucet and Shank of you need to put together a kegerator. If you pick them up $15.

Is it only designed for towers? I have been thinking of converting a freezer with a collar. How long is the shank?

Back