Rookie Mistake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tooblue02

Reaction score
Tonight I realized that I have made the most rookie of mistakes... I only have 6 homebrews left and I am not bottling again until this weekend... This hobby is wicked addictive! Anyone else make this mistake? :mug:

Gives you a good excuse to go to the store and do some "research." Then buy some milk crates, keep the bottles, and you won't have this problem again.

What's with the squirrel names for your beers? My dog would be disgusted if she heard of such a thing. :mug:

Has to do with family home in Maine on Squirrel Island. I am collecting bottles as fast as possible, didn't realize my first beer would be such a hit.

Another great reason to keg. You can carb in 72 hours if you really need to. But I agree, it's a great time to go to the store and 'research' what you want to brew next. I let my pipeline get pretty dry because of family stuff and hadn't brewed since July4th. I've brewed 5 beers since September 1st and plan on brewing another 3 this weekend. It's all about the pipeline.

Back