• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas RIMs electric brewery for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsparr1983

Reaction score
$899

For sale for local pickup in north Dallas (Frisco). System is 120 V 20 Amp two pot RIMs brew system. Pot capacity is 5 gallons so works best for small batches 3-4 gallons. Used a march pump for re-circulation, and a plate chiller to cool wort before fermenter transfer. works great with BIAB all grain batches.

Control board is made with pharmaceutical grade instruments. Works great and fun to use just want to make larger batches. Let me know if you have questions.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1482103169.582684.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1482103189.935308.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1482103210.673593.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1482103227.672655.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1482103313.158329.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! I have added caster wheels, a false bottom, and a new set of stainless coils. Let me know if you have a any questions.

Bump clarifying in original post. Plate chiller and march pump is included.

If you are interested in breaking this up I may be interested in the control panel.

Thanks Sandstorm. I would like to sell as a system because I wouldn't expect much by parting out. Will let you know and thanks for responding.

Back