• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rims control box for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borny

Reaction score
$125 for the control box and all components used to control a rims tube and pump. I have more than $150.00 invested before the shipping and taxes were figured in. Everything is from Auber Instruments, PID, ssr, heat sink, RTD and project box. It's meant to operate a 15 amp 120 volt rims heating element and pump. I wired this without a diagram, so it might be a good idea to rewire the box using the diagram from the RIMS for dummies thread. Looking at the front of the box the switches from left to right, first switch sends power to the unit, second switch controls the pump, third switch energizes the heating element... I'm selling because I have doctor bills that need to be paid.

pm for any questions..

Thank you Dan

View attachment 64472

The side

ForumRunner_20120611_153614.jpg

The back

ForumRunner_20120611_153641.jpg

I will get the inside later when I have more time...

Sorry, I thought I had a picture posted of the front, but not sure if it uploaded..

Here is the front as well

ForumRunner_20120611_153933.jpg

borny said:
$125 for the control box and all components used to control a rims tube and pump. I have more than $150.00 invested before the shipping and taxes were figured in. Everything is from auber instruments, pid, ssr, heat sink, rtd and project box. It's meant to operate a 15 amp 120 volt rims heating element and pump. I wired this without a diagram, so it might be a good idea to rewire the box using the diagram from the rims for dummies thread. Looking at the front of the box the switches from left to right, first switch sends power to the unit, second switch controls the pump, third switch energizes the heating element... I'm selling because i have doctor bills that need to be paid.

Pm for any questions..

Thank you dan

$100?

Pics of interior? What gauge wire is attached to the plug?

I'm just wondering what parts could be salvaged to use on an election brew rig (without RIMS) such as PID or SSR? and if it would be economical to do so

It's sold.... It actually sold really quick.. Just forgot to reply sold

Back