Right now I'm watching...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Every Which Way But Loose

I used to love this and Any Which Way You Can when I was younger. Odd, considering that I hate country music. But Clint Eastwood is in it along with an orangutan so how can you turn it down? Especially after 3 martinis.

What are you watching right now? Why?

Prison Break, I'm on season 2.

I'm watching it cause I have no interest in anything that is on right now, I don't have cable, and I can watch full seasons of this on Netflix.... I like watching full seasons of TV shows, its like a long movie.

watched part 7 of The Pacific followed by Jeopardy. those are about the only things I watch on TV at the moment.

+1 Prison Break Season 2! Also Breaking Bad cause it's all kinds of crazy..

Baby Einstien. All day everyday.

I seriously have a couple "episodes" (is it an episode if its just mindless dribble meant to entertain and "educate" a toddler?) memorized.

I have a digital converter because brewing has made me poor (half kidding) yet the damn thing leaves something to be desired.

I have a decent sized DVD collection but I've gone without cable for so long that I've seen em all multiple times so movies arent really exciting anymore. One can watch Braveheart only so many times.

Pawn Stars.

It's like crack, just can't get enough. I love that I can watch it for a couple minutes and then walk from it or sit and watch it for hours. I usually end up learning something too which is a nice bonus.

Latest posts

Back