Rex-c100 a mistake?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sepanik1986

Reaction score
Just purchased this thing on amazon after watching a couple positive reviews and after looking for some diagrams on wiring I think I just made a dumb choice. Anyone else have on that can help ease my mind. It'll be for a rims tube.

Just purchased this thing on amazon after watching a couple positive reviews and after looking for some diagrams on wiring I think I just made a dumb choice. Anyone else have on that can help ease my mind. It'll be for a rims tube.

it will work for a rims if you bought one of the clones with the SSR control and not relay output... they only have Celsius output though...

The Mypin Ta4 would have been my first choice for rims control if I were on a budget.

it will work for a rims if you bought one of the clones with the SSR control and not relay output... they only have Celsius output though...

The Mypin Ta4 would have been my first choice for rims control if I were on a budget.

It comes with an ssr relay and a temp probe. I will admit I was pretty drunk when purchasing.

Back