Refresh BrewTarget

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MT_Keg

Reaction score
I installed the latest version of BrewTarget onto my machine (Windows 7)... I think I still had version 1.X.X on my computer. But I would like a clean install of the software... it seems to be finding some old recipes I created (i no longer want these) and I had made numerous adjustments to the ingredients.

Is there a way to get rid of all I have done and do a completely clean installation without all the legacy information I created/modified?

Thanks,

MT

Last edited:
- Removed Duplicate Information -

Sorry for the mistake :(

:drunk:

Last edited:
I figured out a brute force way to fix it... I went into the Regedit and deleted all registry information associated with BrewTarget... and whamo fresh install with no legacy recipes.

MT

Thanks for sharing. I use BrewTarget and may want to look at updating my version. It always prompts about updating the ingredients list. For a free program, it works great and I've got it dialed in with my setup.

Back