Refractometer??? Good one for beer?? AHS special

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the price made me take the plunge and order one. Thanks for getting it shipped out quickly.

God i need cheaper hobbies.

We ended up selling 211 refractometers. When we get restocked we will run the special again.

Forrest

Of course, day late, dollar short! :(

Actually $30 short :eek:

But Forrest is the man, you will get your chance.
Mine will be here Friday just in time for Sunday brew day WOOHOO It will be funny in a year to look back at these notes and wonder why I needed a brix reading ever 7 minutes of the boil :)

We ended up selling 211 refractometers. When we get restocked we will run the special again.

Please do! This time around, my homebrewing dollars all went to buying the BarleyCrusher from you and I just couldn't bring myself to spend another $30.

Damn, I missed on that too.. Looking forward to when you run the special again! Do you have a newsletter that gets mailed out when you have specials like this?

He just did a big sale on march pumps. You missed it. It was about a month ago I believe. Advertised on here as one of the Tuesday specials.

Irregular,

I know, I was there. :(

Well, not really there, as I just missed it. I am hoping to plant the seed for a future repeat. Not that the every day price isn't great.

thanks,

Kettle lifting, siphon fighting, manually whirlpooling, non-RIMs-ing, Jason

Can someone post the name and model number? Awhile back Bobby M recommend one for me that would be good for my bad eyes. It was one of the ebay ones, I'd kinda like to see if it's the same one, before the sale comes around again, just to make sure...I'll order one from Forrest anyway, but I am just curious.

Revvy: RHB-32/ATC: it has optical adjustment to suit different eyes

Flananuts: Works the same way, but you need a brix refractometer for sugar. The salinity scale won't be useful

Back