Recover an Old Promash Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raceskier

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a former Promash user who went to BeerSmith some years ago. Due to sloppy data handling, I've thrown out a bunch of hard copies of old recipes I had on Promash. I've combed through some old hard drives and found the original recipe I'm looking for in a Promash .brw file. I've tried to load my old Promash Win98/XP program on Win 10 with no luck. Would anyone still happen to be using Promash, who could read the recipe file and generate a text file?

Thanks.

I'm a former Promash user who went to BeerSmith some years ago. Due to sloppy data handling, I've thrown out a bunch of hard copies of old recipes I had on Promash. I've combed through some old hard drives and found the original recipe I'm looking for in a Promash .brw file. I've tried to load my old Promash Win98/XP program on Win 10 with no luck. Would anyone still happen to be using Promash, who could read the recipe file and generate a text file?

Thanks.

I just dug up an old version of ProMash. I can try it for you if you still need it.

Latest posts

Back