RaspberryPints for Dummies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auburntsts

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a primer or "RaspberryPints for Dummies" post or document? I looked at the RaspberryPints sticky, but the 101 level stuff is old and most of the current posts are more technical in nature and not particularly helpful for an ignorant soul like me starting from scratch. The confusing part is if I wanted to use one of the branch versions vs the original: what hardware to buy (to include flowmeters), where to download software, and how install/setup everything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
In truth, you would do well to ask this question within the long running RaspberryPints thread.
Those of us that hang out there are fairly friendly and receptive to noobs and actually do get them running eventually :) and what gets you going could help others in your wake...

Cheers!

RaspberryPints has pretty much been abandoned. I had one running and recently switched to Taplist.io It works really well and after struggling with RaspberryPints, I'm glad I made the switch.

Are y’all talking about something like raspberry wheat beers?

Back