Rapt pill with the Rapt temp controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lj1064

Reaction score
I just got my pill and temp controller and going through the "test drive" phase. I really like the "profiles" set up for different yeasts and fermentation/temp schedules. I’m having trouble when running a profile, the Rapt cloud does not update and the temp controller window freezes up when I drill into the view window. Also the dashboard does not display the same information as the temp controller, ex controller shows pill temp at 68 the dashboard shows 66.8. The controller does accept changes made from the cloud website in real time. Any thoughts on possibly settings or solutions? Thanks

Contact Kegland. It sometimes takes a couple days to hear back, but they've answered me when I have questions about their product.

They do have some kinks in their cloud portal though. Somewhat annoying, but I've been able to get all the stuff I really need to know.

I've only used the Rapt Pill. No idea about how it interfaces with the other products of Kegland.

Back