Quantcast

Random

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Kuna

Reaction score
So I get my recipe and head of to the HBS. They have none of the grains I need. I said screw it and get a little of this and a little of that. I brew it up ferment and keg, now I'm drinking it and damn its GOOD! Anyone else have bad luck turn into something so tasty?

Reaction score
So I get my recipe and head of to the HBS. They have none of the grains I need. I said screw it and get a little of this and a little of that. I brew it up ferment and keg, now I'm drinking it and damn its GOOD! Anyone else have bad luck turn into something so tasty?
Good on you. Yep, I've made seemingly disastrous mistakes that turned out OK. This has been a very forgiving hobby for me.

Mike M

Reaction score
I fondly recall such a beer. I had a hodgepodge of leftover grains and went for it. The beer turned out rather nice.

finsfan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
do you still have the recipe or you are keeping it under lock and key haha

gratus fermentatio

Reaction score
One of the best brews I ever made started out like that, problem is I can't remember what all went into it & apparently I didn't write it down, so now I cannot replicate it.
Regards, GF.