Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark_bIWXvxA4nkQqrgvAMXBr0pF453A.jpg

Things you find when you visit your parents house....
View attachment 728674
Funny thing is I recently helped my dad clean out his storage unit(which I found he has had for the past 20+ years...) and there was a full bookcase full of these books.. DOS to Win3.11 to HTML. He packed them all up to bring home because "They've gotta be worth something to someone"..

Now the $$ put into storing these(and other fun relics) for the past 20+years is too much to comprehend...

diesel STANKS

got a feo piece of mierda diesel Benz permanently parked in front of my house. owner starts it up every other day, only to sit there with it running for 15 to 20 minutes to keep the battery charged. I pass by on the way back from walking my dog & have to stick my nose in the poop bag to keep from gagging on the diesel fumes

Yeah, diesel is much safer.

diesel STANKS

got a feo piece of mierda diesel Benz permanently parked in front of my house. owner starts it up every other day, only to sit there with it running for 15 to 20 minutes to keep the battery charged. I pass by on the way back from walking my dog & have to stick my nose in the poop bag to keep from gagging on the diesel fumes

You'd love my place, I have two lovely, classic Mercedes diesels, seven diesel trucks (only counting the registered ones) and various pieces of diesel equipment. Of course, my rigs run very well, so they do not smoke inordinately.

The fact your neighbor just idles it could be a major cause of the smokiness, tell him to get a solar battery maintainer. Costs way less than a tank of diesel, better for his motor too, idling only is not that good for them.

Yeah, well, buckle up your island chin strap, because now that the country is officially transitioning to "C'est La Vie" mode I have a feeling you are going to be dealing with a massive influx of tourons this summer...

Cheers!

Back