Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2020-03-14 17.34.12.jpg

FREE STUFF! View attachment 672448

A brewing friend of mine recently bought a kegerator that takes commercial kegs, and he has been buying commercial filled kegs. He has decided to quit brewing, so he gave me all this stuff for FREE!

Damn what a score Dave! Congrats and cheers!

Maybe they're a green roofing place that staffed only with botanists and forestry people. Their gardening and tree service morphed into a green roofing business.

I priced out a "green roof" for someone once, got sub contract bid for materials from company the customer linked to.

Very expensive to do right, had to price out hiring a crane and etc. Of coarse when they saw the mid five digits for their small house's flat roof, along with my request for load specs of roof, it never happened.

I knew it was unlikely the customer would follow though when I priced it, but was curious what it would take to do the job.

Oh great, now California is going to ban single use rubber gloves!
Those folks will have nothing to worry about, they will just wrap their hands in a roll of toilet paper.

The rest of can use a tip from @Schlenkerla, pour cheap vodka over your hands. I have a hard time controlling the urge to lick my fingers after. :)

Back