Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
537AD5C1-A13F-47F1-9D3A-348B7B97F3DB.jpeg
62611544-5E13-437C-9B98-4D5439950E17.jpeg
DE1C2C5A-D5BC-4EA9-AEAB-4AEAEC7F83D1.jpeg

MORE FREE STUFF!
Went road tripping into town today, in search of coffee and toilet paper. I got the coffee at least. Swung by my little brothers place, and he hooked me up with 7 cornys, 2 sankes, a 10 pound CO2 bottle complete with regulator, hoses, etc, and 2 more mash tuns.
IMG_20200327_133159069_HDR.jpg

My boss asked if I was opening a pub.

This is more in the line of drunken rambling, but I think I may have found the cure!

First, find a button magnet...

Button Magnet.jpeg

Then find a steel cap in good shape.

Button Magnet.jpeg

And VOILA!
You're on the PATCH!

The Patch.jpeg

Attachments

• Cap.jpeg
    Cap.jpeg
    713.8 KB · Views: 5
MORE FREE STUFF!
Went road tripping into town today, in search of coffee and toilet paper. I got the coffee at least. Swung by my little brothers place, and he hooked me up with 7 cornys, 2 sankes, a 10 pound CO2 bottle complete with regulator, hoses, etc, and 2 more mash tuns.
View attachment 672959
My boss asked if I was opening a pub.
That's what I call walking on the bright side of the road.

If you find magnets stick to your body, you may have bigger problems than corona virus...

Cheers! :D
I have a cochlear implant. Magnet imbedded above and behind my right ear. Older models have magnet imbedded below and behind ear. I was hoping for the older model, so I could stick nuts on my neck for Halloween.

I have a cochlear implant. Magnet imbedded above and behind my right ear. Older models have magnet imbedded below and behind ear. I was hoping for the older model, so I could stick nuts on my neck for Halloween.
If you can stick your nuts to your NECK, you got me beat! Best I can do is to peel ‘em off my knees!

1000 years after the Apocalypse, Keith Richards wanders the desert world alone

1 day, he sees a hooded figure approaching, & as it nears, he sees it is a woman

the woman walks cautiously towards him, draws her sword, pulls back her hood & Betty White says, "you knew this day would come"

rollingstonessmall.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back