Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
St-Patricks-Day-Memes18.jpeg

I'm thinking of investing in a bidet manufacturer... :D

90129518_10218347958985010_8555496397464403968_n.jpg

Then again...

89918809_3017413924984784_2723407245923581952_n.jpg

But, inevitably...

89504786_10158528836928881_5796464373505458176_n.jpg

:D
Might have been on a different forum... but that's about what I said yesterday. If you're stunned by what's happening to your portfolio, but believe in buying the dip, find out who makes bidets... although the probable customer base for bidets currently has a 12.5 year supply of TP in their garage...

I'm literally listening to a tv report right now that says demand for bidets is 10x normal. So, maybe I'm already too late.

Moving on...

If the world survives, the stock play of the immediate future is Proctor and Gamble.
Right around the end of December the fruits of this plague will ramp to epic levels and the demand for Pampers® will go through the roof!
Bank it! :D

Timely: I literally had my 4" sanitary line Roto-Rooted from the septic tank to the other end of the house today, after discovering water running out of a basement toilet bowl after the wife took her morning shower upstairs. Most likely the first time that line had been cleaned since the house was built in '76, and it was effin' packed up too tight to even let grey water out.

All better now, thanks :)

Cheers!

Timely: I literally had my 4" sanitary line Roto-Rooted from the septic tank to the other end of the house today, after discovering water running out of a basement toilet bowl after the wife took her morning shower upstairs. Most likely the first time that line had been cleaned since the house was built in '76, and it was effin' packed up too tight to even let grey water out.

Cheers!
Been there, done that. The downstream line from my septic tank was plugged and rootbound. Ended up pumping the tank, digging a new leach field for a chamber system, replacing the line from the tank to the leach field, and taking out several Palo Verde trees.
Now I flush in peace.:ban:

Cheers!

Been there, done that. The downstream line from my septic tank was plugged and rootbound. Ended up pumping the tank, digging a new leach field for a chamber system, replacing the line from the tank to the leach field, and taking out several Palo Verde trees.
Now I flush in peace.:ban:

That’s my business. Drain cleaning.

Recession proof! If it wasn’t for me, you’d have no place to go!

Sure I get other people’s fecal mater and bodily fluids splashed on me, but my immune system is super charged because of it!

The health and safety of the nation is what my trade is all about.

And thank you for your service :D

I'm fortunate to be hooked into the local tradesman network - and out here in the relative boonies that's important.
I called one person who called another and I had a pump truck with crew and Rooter' at the house in 35 minutes.
In the middle of The Apocalypse :rock:

Cheers!

Ok. I'm cheating....

# 1 Plumber in the #2 Business.
A Flush Beats A Full House.
At The First Whiff, Call Cliff!
Dirty Deeds…Done Dirt Cheap!
Do You Want To Do This Yourself?
Experts In Septic Maintenance.
Got Poop?
Hauling Away Political Promises.
Money In The Tank.
Nothing Stinks Too Bad.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or 110% Of Your Product Back!
Septic Experts.
Stoolbus.
Surrender The Poo!
Thanks For Flushing Our Business Down Your Drain.
Too Much Brown? Call Crown!
We Ain’t Hauling Milk Here!
We Want Your Stinking Business.
We’ll Take Care Of It.
We’re #1 With #2.
Yesterday’s Meals on Wheels.
You Dump We Pump.
You Shæt it. We Get it.
You Think Our Job Sucks.
Your Number 2 Is Our Number 1!

Ok. I'm cheating....

# 1 Plumber in the #2 Business.
A Flush Beats A Full House.
At The First Whiff, Call Cliff!
Dirty Deeds…Done Dirt Cheap!
Do You Want To Do This Yourself?
Experts In Septic Maintenance.
Got Poop?
Hauling Away Political Promises.
Money In The Tank.
Nothing Stinks Too Bad.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or 110% Of Your Product Back!
Septic Experts.
Stoolbus.
Surrender The Poo!
Thanks For Flushing Our Business Down Your Drain.
Too Much Brown? Call Crown!
We Ain’t Hauling Milk Here!
We Want Your Stinking Business.
We’ll Take Care Of It.
We’re #1 With #2.
Yesterday’s Meals on Wheels.
You Dump We Pump.
You Shæt it. We Get it.
You Think Our Job Sucks.
Your Number 2 Is Our Number 1!

The excavator/septic company I use had a yellow pumper truck. On the side it said “The Stool Bus”

Latest posts

Back