Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because there was some problems with this earlier....:mug:

toast2.jpg

Had a long day. Drive from southern Mississippi to Decatur IL. I picked up stray while I was in Arkansas. It staired at me the whole drive. It now has a good home. View attachment 640130

It’s adorable! I was just thinking about going down to the local liqu......er....shelter, and picking up one just like it!

If he has to explain it, it's not a joke ;)
I get accused of that frequently... I also drink frequently. When I drink I think I'm smarter than everyone else an need to splain things. I think I learned my lesson, have haven't started drinking her yet..... No I didn't.... see what I just did. Damn.

Last edited:
Hope they were worth it!
He was... It was a coworker. He told me it was his birthday while we were knocking back beers. I'm wtf are you doing with me?

He said nobody knows said he doesn't celebrate his birthday. Then tells me he used to run drugs for the Mexican Mafia. I didn't get the connection with the birthday. The detail he gave me told me wasn't full of BS. That included the 5 years of jail time.

Nevertheless, it was fun.

Last edited:
It’s adorable! I was just thinking about going down to the local liqu......er....shelter, and picking up one just like it!
Since the cat is out of the bag....

I was buying gas in R-Kansas.....

(Proper pro-nun-see-a-shun is important)

I went to the pisser and saw it looking at me through the cooler. I fell in love with it right way. Had to take it home. $24 for the tags and license. No shots... I'll do them myself.

IMG_20190815_211037.jpeg

He was... It was a coworker. He told me it was his birthday while we were knocking back beers. I'm wtf are you doing with me?

He said nobody knows said he doesn't celebrate his birthday. Then tells me he used to run drugs for the Mexican Mafia. I didn't get the connection with the birthday. The detail he gave me told me wasn't full of BS. That included the 5 years of jail time.

Nevertheless, it was fun.
He probably doesn't share because he knows what the other inmates do when you tell them it's your birthday.....

IMG_4222.JPG

New (left) vs. Old (right) style Sweetwater bottles. Definitely great for preventing hop skunking, but I’ll be damned if I didn’t discover today that the new style sucks for filling bottles from the keg!

Looks like someone needs to learn not to climb the shelves like a ladder to get to the top shelf cookies jar or salad dressing.

Looks like someone needs to learn not to climb the shelves like a ladder to get to the top shelf cookies jar or salad dressing.
I was on my couch watching YouTube, dog snoring next to me, the BigHair was upstairs on her computer & there was a HUGE crash in the kitchen

It fell on its own, I swear

M-hm, m-hm. That’s what my kids always used to tel me too. Of course in all honesty, it’s what I tell the wife now all the time since damned kids went and and growed up and moved out and I can’t blame andang thing on them anymore.

was looking forward to a career in the majors. the only thing holding me back was this crappy follow-through

well... that, and a severe lack of talent

I would also point out the mitt I'm using is actually a Playtex Living Glove and the orthopedic shoes made it difficult to beat the throw to first, but it's the poor craftsman who blames his tools

530948_4493942910391_963030594_n.jpg

Back