Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still April Fool's day-- if you're in the service or law enforcement, or just an amateur radio operator, why not change it up a bit, just for variety's sake?

spQmAv9.jpg

They sell the glitter by itself too... You could make all your beer sparkle!

People seem to focus a lot on clarity (or haze), head formation/duration, & color. Screw all that. I want it to taste and smell amazing!
If I want to look at pretty things... Beer isn't my first choice. ;)

Oh and here's a random picture.
20190201_221724.jpg

Yes, for some reason he likes to take a bite out of each cucumber slice and fit them together in a line....

Grog's Rant of the Day™: hmmm. gee, I dunno, Yahoo Customer Support...which of these topics is most closely related to my issue?

is it surprising my Yahoo passwords are all a variation of EFFyouyahoo ? (and it's not really EFF)
Capture.JPG

me, to boss: yeah, yahoo says it can't help me, there's no services associated with my login ID

boss: maybe you need to login as me

me: if you wanna hand me the keys to the kingdom, I'll take 'em!

Grog's Rant of the Day™: hmmm. gee, I dunno, Yahoo Customer Support...which of these topics is most closely related to my issue?

is it surprising my Yahoo passwords are all a variation of EFFyouyahoo ? (and it's not really EFF)
View attachment 620273

Did you know that....

Earthworms breathe through their skin and suffocate if they're submerged in water. That's why they come out of the ground when it rains.

.... Now you know!
That is wrong. Worms can live in water. They come out when it rains bc they can, the outside world is wet enough for them to survive.

The more you know.

Back