Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to be of a certain age to get the reference.

"One of these days, Alice..."

7wTKYaA.jpg

Yeah...Move to Arizona they said... Golf all winter in shorts and grill burgers every night.... Seriously though I would rather have
IMG_3932.JPG
winters like this here in North Central AZ than the 120* temps they get down in Phoenix in the summer!

Attachments

• IMG_3932.JPG
    IMG_3932.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 125
3163251E-56C0-41EE-89C2-E59E6434A219.jpeg

Friend of mine from the club and our significant others went to a Nordic festival tonight for some beer, mead and a braggot. We were so involved in conversation it took us a good half hour before we noticed the guy at the next table is also a club member...

IMG_0580 - Copy.JPG

I walked past this on the ground one day and came back to take the pic. As was walking with my phone in hand and getting it in focus the lady in the white car came up and honked the horn scaring the crap out me and gave me a very dirty look. Wish I could read lips as she also had something to say to me but her window was up. I found the word on the ground funny but then to get associated or accused of needing the warning was even more funny.

View attachment 614741

I walked past this on the ground one day and came back to take the pic. As was walking with my phone in hand and getting it in focus the lady in the white car came up and honked the horn scaring the crap out me and gave me a very dirty look. Wish I could read lips as she also had something to say to me but her window was up. I found the word on the ground funny but then to get associated or accused of needing the warning was even more funny.
That's a Cadillac, isnt it? Rude behaviour is pretty much the norm, in my experience. Probably thought you were taking HER picture. Apologies to any Caddie owners here.

That's a Cadillac, isnt it? Rude behaviour is pretty much the norm, in my experience. Probably thought you were taking HER picture. Apologies to any Caddie owners here.

Pretty sure caddy was honking because OP was walking blindly into a crosswalk, not because he was taking a photo of her. That occurred after the fact. No?

Pretty sure she thought I was one of the people the message was intended for. She was older than me(I am geezer adjacent) and look quite prim and proper but the look on her face did not reflect that.

Not sure if someone was inside their phone if they would see the message but maybe those people are also looking at the ground. Hope it helps someone and not just give me a smile.

Back