Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6rB2aQH.jpg

yeah, while you're back there, want to snag that empty Cheetos bag and that stray skittle? is that just discolored flooring or a dust bunny?

jeez, if you're going to shoot a video to upload to the internets for everyone to see, think maybe you could tidy up the place a bit first, huh?

yeah, while you're back there, want to snag that empty Cheetos bag and that stray skittle? is that just discolored flooring or a dust bunny?

jeez, if you're going to shoot a video to upload to the internets for everyone to see, think maybe you could tidy up the place a bit first, huh?
What! Cheetos, skittles and dust bunnies!

th3STYJM3I.jpg

thIUB2ZSUF.jpg

thCWHZCLU6.jpg

...you haven't spent much time on /r/gonewild, have you?

I bought a $5 yard sale microwave just to set this up. I have a plan to encourage something of a directed flow, though. Want to see if it will work.

Ok, truth be told, I bought the microwave thinking it would work, but some mice totally destroyed the wiring inside, so I ended up saving the transformer for burning Lichtenstein patterns as a second option.

I have a plan to encourage something of a directed flow, though. Want to see if it will work.
Apparently you paint the wood with a water/baking soda solution, so I think this would work.

Apparently you paint the wood with a water/baking soda solution, so I think this would work.

Yeah, I have that stuff. I was thinking about running a really fine wire along a path and see if it follows it first.

I should get this put together. All I need is to add a little wire to the transformer and add a switch to the whole thing. Probably a 15 minute job to get it set up.

That sh would look awesome on a kegerator!

Yeah, I have that stuff. I was thinking about running a really fine wire along a path and see if it follows it first.

I should get this put together. All I need is to add a little wire to the transformer and add a switch to the whole thing. Probably a 15 minute job to get it set up.

That sh would look awesome on a kegerator!

It would make a pretty cool bartop too.

Where can I read more about this technique?

I would think a "really fine wire" would disintegrate at that voltage

That is my concern, but I thought if I find the right size wire I could get a current out there first and start burning the pattern at that spot.

Of course all it might do is to burn away the conductive liquid and screw it all up.

Needs experiments.

Back