Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20230208_170925.gif

My parents moved to western Colorado and had a hill leading up to their house, about like that. When I went to visit in the winter, I drove up the hill as far as I could, then lost traction and slid down to the bottom, backwards. Then I got up more speed for the second try and made it. Pretty scary.

My parents moved to western Colorado and had a hill leading up to their house, about like that. When I went to visit in the winter, I drove up the hill as far as I could, then lost traction and slid down to the bottom, backwards. Then I got up more speed for the second try and made it. Pretty scary.
We just stay home now that we are retired. There was only one inch and the road is very non slick granite and sand

Speaking of retired. As a retired firefighter, I've always liked the idea of converting an old firetruck into a mobile beer unit!

View attachment 812425
That was always a dream of mine. In fact on FB there's a running 1960s small fire truck for sale. Too bad I'm a retired senior citizen on a fixed income. 5 years ago I would have snatched it u without a second thought.

life without my wife would be like brewing without sanitizer
it would turn out sour

happy SAINT Valentine's Day to the love of my life, my reason for living, my Big Haired Rocker Chick

Romantic hot air balloon ride I planned should be exciting, hoping we don't get shot down

bighair.jpg

Last edited:
life without my wife would be like brewing without sanitizer
it would turn out sour

happy SAINT Valentine's Day to the love of my life, my reason for living, my Big Haired Rocker Chick

Romantic hot air balloon ride I planned should be exciting, hoping we don't get shot down

View attachment 812602

1676518056390.png

just sayin'.....

One of my neighbors took this about a week ago. He said he kept moving around the yard as the moon was setting to get in the right place at the right time to make it look like the moon was going into the grain bin. As he was looking through the viewfinder he could see the vapor trail out of the corner of his eye and was afraid it would ruin the shot. Instead, he got a perfect “shoot the moon” pic. Once in a lifetime photo.
F9349766-FFFC-4E9C-9BD9-48DD395B298A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back