Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, it could’ve been Allen’s. It’s been over 20 years and my memory (aka my late wife) has been gone twelve so who knows. We spent time anchored at Allen’s Cay and it was a dinghy ride to this beach.
It does look a bit like Allens too. Its fun to take guests there who dont know about these bodacious reptiles. They step onto the beach and within moments are rushed by panhandling iguanas. [emoji44]

IMG_8573.JPG

The wife and I have been doing two weeks around Easter on the longer Bahamas Out Islands (aka Family Islands) for the last couple of decades, always renting private villas. Eleuthera, Cat Island, Long Island, Exuma, we love them all, and have established connections and relationships that make the experience wonderful. Last year was Eleuthera, this year will be Cat.

One of my favorite beer-related pics, taken from our deck at Tenbay Beach on the Caribbean side of mid-Eleuthera...

View attachment 663199

I'm pretty sure that bottle was fairly oxidized but I didn't care :)

Cheers!

Had this beer this past summer in Exuma. Wife and are are going back Feb 9 and can't wait.

Back