Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upload_2019-9-26_15-58-35.jpeg

Seen at a Singapore Brewery - for folks that cant read English

Bottled was the wrong direction or it was a lable feed issue ...

Definitely not the bottle orientation.

Only thing i can think of that is that the wind direction on that roll of labels was backwards (or wrong type for the labeller in use). This is a specification when ordering labels. A simple reversal of the label roll puts the label on the wrong side of the web so it won't peel off the web.

I'd bet the label supplier screwed up and joe schmo beer bottling line operator didn't notice as they whizzed by at 1500+ bottles a minute.

IMG_4010.JPG
This is what it looks like when you rip your bicep and the bicep curls up in your arm!
Adjustments.JPG
this is what it looks like when they cut you open, drill a hole in your bone, feed the tendon through and tie it off.
59097621520__A1B82D4D-916B-42FA-8E6D-6E5C62D50FA4.JPG

This is what it looks like after all is said and done!

Attachments

• IMG_4008.JPG
    IMG_4008.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
View attachment 646142 This is what it looks like when you rip your bicep and the bicep curls up in your arm! View attachment 646143 this is what it looks like when they cut you open, drill a hole in your bone, feed the tendon through and tie it off. View attachment 646144
I saw a musclehead tear his pectoral benching. Quite impressive. You could see the dark purple bruise growing across his chest.

View attachment 646146
That is a picture of an actual rain drop falling In Northern California right now! Yea, rain. Like water. Haven’t seen that since I don’t know when...

You sure? Looks like a flashlight beam. Is this an undoctored photo?

LOL! Been raining in southern Arizona for the last week. Today was the first day with no rain.

That is picture 3 of 3. I can provide sound too!
It never rains in NorCal anymore. Look at that forecast ... we
Are
Getting a whole hours worth of rain .
Yea, and it’s free of charge...
View attachment 646148
Nothing is free unless you're the product. The pessimist in me says they'll raise everybody's sewer rate for all the water occupying their sewer.

When I lived in Iowa they charged you to take away lawn waste. You had to buy special bags and tags to go on the bags of yard waste. Then waste management would sell you mulch or compost if you needed it. I used a mulching riding mower and burned as needed. I lived unincorporated though so I could say feck'em.

Oh yea! I fell asleep until I heard the dam thunder. It is hard to get horizontal on a bar stool in the brew room! [emoji12]

Last edited:
View attachment 646142 This is what it looks like when you rip your bicep and the bicep curls up in your arm! View attachment 646143 this is what it looks like when they cut you open, drill a hole in your bone, feed the tendon through and tie it off. View attachment 646144
My wife had hers reattached a number of years ago. Fortunately, they caught it and repaired it before it completely came away from the bone.

Back