Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8170.JPG

Just going to go ahead and say it....there isn’t anyone thats going to literally “throw” this guy out.

I always wanted to open a steak and lobster restaurant and advertise "all you can eat for $5." When someone ordered, I would give them a small 4 oz steak and a small lobster tail. When they complained, I'd look at them and say, "that's all you can eat for $5."

Unfortunately, that still sounds like a hell of a deal! Let me know when you open the doors to your made up restaurant, cause I’d love for you to “deceive” me! (Does that come with an all I can drink 12oz beer?)

View attachment 634307
Just going to go ahead and say it....there isn’t anyone thats going to literally “throw” this guy out.
One of my cousins took a gal out on a date to a buffet that had a sign "Take all that you want but eat all that you take". He was horrified at the end of the meal when she took her plate back to the line and started returning her leftovers! :D

One of my cousins took a gal out on a date to a buffet that had a sign "Take all that you want but eat all that you take". He was horrified at the end of the meal when she took her plate back to the line and started returning her leftovers! :D
That belongs on a joke thread...

I hope. ;)

Actual park in my county
renderTimingPixel.png

Legacy Park in Brambleton, VA - 9 miles & 20 minutes from my house

somewhere, there's an underpaid civil engineer laughing his a** off

how did this even get past the planning stage?

also... doesn't it look like it has an "inner member", like it's the Alien's junk?

plus: it's pointing towards Lost Rhino Retreat, a local brewery's satellite location

legacy park.jpg

Last edited:
Actual park in my county

renderTimingPixel.png

Legacy Park in Brambleton, VA - 9 miles & 20 minutes from my house

somewhere, there's an underpaid civil engineer laughing his a** off

how did this even get past the planning stage?

also... doesn't it look like it has an "inner member", like it's the Alien's junk?

plus: it's pointing towards Lost Rhino Retreat, a local brewery's satellite location

View attachment 634785

There should be a contest to rename that park.
I like Twigenberry.

Latest posts

Back