Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely the US Navy Blue Angles screwing around on practice/training runs. They are kinda known antics...buzzing fishermen and beach-goers and stuff.

56834852.jpg

Cheese on BBQ?

That’s worse than mayo on french fries.
I would have NEVER thought that it would be good until I tried it.

I will say central Illinois has a thing for horseshoes. It's fries, meat and cheese. Piled up in that order.

Some of the best is fries, chorizo, bacon, caramelized onion, and cheddar. Heart attack on a plate, but so good.

In this case the briscuit was smokey, BBQ was spicy, the cheese was a pretty good pairing despite it being an oddity.

Hard to see but it is a bit of corkscrew, from above it might look a circle too, think it is another rocket from southern California.
IMG_0460 - Copy.JPG

edit: news said it was a meteor

Last edited:
Before you leave for Christmas, why not have a little fun with your coworkers?
I have been known do that with door locks. After they unlock the deadbolt, and insert the key in bottom lock you flip the deadbolt closed again. Got my wife several times with this.

However you have to keep quiet as you do it and be ready for the verbal assault that will certainly ensue when they figure out you're the focking reason they can't get in the door. I think it did it four times in one instance to my wife before she figured out I was on the other side of the door.

Latest posts

Back