Random Beer Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's all this hubbub about a "harassment reckoning" in the beer industry? Is there a news site I should be following? The full pint podcast said they were doing an entire episode about it but that's all I can find.

Some places are probably a matter of when, not if. I don't know enough about these places to be informed, sadly.

Just... Please, Moonlight, don't be on this list.

Still shocked and happy that Alesmith hasn't been named.

Edit: shocked only because they have been around for so long whereas these other places haven't even been in business for 1/4 of the time Alesmith has.

Some places are probably a matter of when, not if. I don't know enough about these places to be informed, sadly.

Just... Please, Moonlight, don't be on this list.

Not sure if you saw this, but was nice to see (and a positive comment from a former employee as well).

(Link to media)

Arrived today

41FB566B-2BF7-4E7A-ACAC-97FD667C9AE5.jpeg

3CFD35C7-0E06-4BCA-9223-07E8D72976C4.jpeg

Severance would be nice, as well as someone else buying the facility and keeping the current staffers employed. There are a few larger breweries that are hiring though, so that is a plus....but yeah...sucks. While I didn't like the beer and liked their business decisions even less, it always smelled fantastic when I would drive past on mira mesa blvd and they were brewing.

Severance would be nice, as well as someone else buying the facility and keeping the current staffers employed. There are a few larger breweries that are hiring though, so that is a plus....but yeah...sucks. While I didn't like the beer and liked their business decisions even less, it always smelled fantastic when I would drive past on mira mesa blvd and they were brewing.

and I have to imagine these moves will be more commonplace (see Bell’s) as the “old guard” loses market share to every 16oz can hazy brewer. Assuming they are, that is, but considering every bigger brewer is copying the “new recipe every week” trend that would seem to be the case.

Back