raging ***** says I!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
Flying dog... I love them to death! I however emailed them the other day, found out that they got too popular and only have beers to get to the mid Atlantic area. This makes me sad :( I used to be able to get to my local beer store and get a few. But now there are none... is there anyone in my boat??

No, luckily I'm in Baltimore - so I win! Not to rub it in or anything, but Flying Dog is one of those breweries that we are lucky to have so close. Especially in Maryland, it is real hard to get a lot of West coast brews and many midwest gems (Russian River, Founders, Bell's, Great Lakes). As such I love to support the local guy.

Yea, being about 30 minutes from the brewery makes Flying Dog one of the few local craft brews I can get my hands on (Heavy Seas/Clipper City is another good one). I pick it up from time to time, but am usually on the hunt for the elusive west cost brews in my area.

Still need to get up to Flying Dog for a brewery tour.

Used to get them down here in La until this past summer (about) when we got notice we were off their distribution. I was not happy.

Walking distance from their brewery, and my job is even closer. So, yeah, I don't really ever have to go without. They do a bunch of local tasting events too, good stuff!

Latest posts

Back