Quintessence/Night of the Great Thirst 2018 etc...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quintessence:
- Table Dorothy
- Arthur
- Flora
- Flora BBRC
- Citrus Coolship
- Bruocsella 2012
- Vigneronne 2017
- Brabantiae 2016 on draft
- 50°N-4°E 2017
- Gueuze 2004
- Gueuze 2-3-4 / 2011
- Nuit Bruxelloise 2015
- Lambic d'Aunis 2017
- Zwanze 2015
- Fou'foune 2017
- Reine des Prés 2017
- Magic Lambic 2018
- Lou Pepe Kriek 2013
- Lou Pepe Framboise 2018 on draft
- La Vie est Belge 2016

I´m getting whale drunk :) and betting Gueuze 2004 is the favorite.

Taking off shortly. Will be at Cantillon around opening if anyone wants to meet up. Look for a younger, buffer Brad Pitt.

giphy.gif

Just arrived to Brussels after a long day of travel. My friends wont be arriving until tomorrow evening.

Send me a PM if anyone wants to meet up at grote dorst tomorrow and share a few bottles! :)

I have 1, maybe 2 tickets for quintessence FT due to party members' family deaths. Sad, but would like to see these tickets (11am) being used by someone who appreciates lambic.

Off to bed now and have a very early train from London to Brussels. I have the ticket(s) printed and can meet up in Brussels tomorrow or Monday.

Don is pouring at the last station #11. Just got my shirt. Great meeting theLostWizard! In line now for the to go set.

Highlights for me were Gueuze 2004 and Brabantiae 2016, and Nuit Bruxelloise.
Probably was almost right behind you in that stupid line! finally got our sets and dont need to stress as much tomorrow.. so that's nice! :)
RE4iNs7.jpg

Cheers!

Back