Quick Question for AHA Members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTCS

Reaction score
I'm about to sign up for membership to AHA, I can't tell from the website though if I sign up for the paper magazine do I get access to all of the older digital ones, like with the digital only subscription?

Also, anybody read Ray Daniels Designing Great Beers? I can get either it for free or 4 oz of simcoe for free. Wondering if the book is any good, I see that it's pretty old and a lot changes have happened over the years.

I have a regular membership (3yr) and have access to everything on the website and the magazine. I also downloaded the brew guru app which is very good. I also have Designing Great Beers and personally think it's one of the better homebrew books I've read.

Yes, you get electronic access to all the archived issues when you elect to recieve the hardcopy magazine. I do it that way since I like to have a hardcopy sometimes. The ability to go back to those old issues is a great asset. There is a lot of good info in those old issues.

Back