Questions on beer stand build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewnation

Reaction score
I'm about to build a single tier brew stand. I just started working on the planning. I plan on using the 11 inch banjo burners. My question is where can I get the wind guards that go around them? I have one that I'm going to use from my Bayou Classic floor burner but was hoping to get two more and I only see that Northern Brewer offers just the burner . Also which regulator can I use to run all 3?

What is the ideal distance for a 10" banjo burner to be from the bottom of keggle?

I don't have 11inch banjos but I use two 26pt burners and this ten dollar regulator from harbor freight works perfect

What is the ideal distance for a 10" banjo burner to be from the bottom of keggle?

Ha! Good luck there man, lol. I don't think that you are going to find a 100% definite answer. I'm in the process of finishing my stand and as I have it the burners sit 3" below the pot. I chose this distance based on reading dozens of threads and finding 3" to be the average distance.

Best of luck with the stand :)

Yeah mine sit about 4 inches below, just the way I built mine

image.jpg

Back