PSI Level Decreasing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHead10

Reaction score
Hi,

I had my kegs set at 14 PSI and checked a few hours and now the PSI is down to about 8-10. What did I do wrong? What is the issue? Any action needed?

Thanks!

Thanks! Yeah just filled my CO2 tank yesterday...

Kegging has been a very interesting experience. Learned a lot from the folks on here. There are a LOT of smaller parts that I had no idea I needed and didn't find out until after the fact. For instance - the little white plastic covers for stainless on stainless connections to prevent Co2 leaks... I would think the LHBS that sold me the check valve would of thought of that!

Thanks! Yeah just filled my CO2 tank yesterday...

Kegging has been a very interesting experience. Learned a lot from the folks on here. There are a LOT of smaller parts that I had no idea I needed and didn't find out until after the fact. For instance - the little white plastic covers for stainless on stainless connections to prevent Co2 leaks... I would think the LHBS that sold me the check valve would of thought of that!

Meh. I used teflon tape. I have tons of those little cupped washers and have never used them.

Latest posts

Back