- Oct 4, 2007
- Reaction score
Don't know if this goes in this part of the forum or not but today it's going to rain all day so I'm postponing my brewing till tomorrow. The only problem is tomorrow there is going to be 25 mph winds most of the day. I don't know if it is save or not to use a propane burner in that level of wind. Any ideas?