Post your favorite funny or snarky sayings here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what if.....If a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump it's ass. If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.

Can't polish a turd*

Had an LPO in the Navy, STG1 Guthrie, everyone called him Arlo, wasn't his real name, if you asked him how are you, he'd say, "finer'n frog hair cut four ways"

*what I want to say any time someone on these boards asks "my beer tastes *insert off taste*! Will aging it help?"

"Dumb as a box of rocks with all the really sharp rocks removed, for his own protection."

"That sucks big, blue rhinoceros balls!"

"Sweeter than a diabetic girl scout."

"I feel like I've been rode hard & put up wet."

From the wife:

Opinions are like penises, its fine if you have one, but when you take it out and start waving it around, then we have a problem.

My favorite is a variant of this.

Opinions are like penises.
They're great to have.
Good to hold on to.
And a lot of fun to play with.
But it's not okay to run around trying to shove it down everyone's throat.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but hollowpoints expand on impact!"

If someone yawns without covering their mouth: "Are you tired, or you sizing me up?"

If you're in the woods, and the bugs are bad: "The 'skeeters were so big, they could stand flat-footed and **** a turkey in the ass!"

A friend of mine always loved Stevie Nicks and every time he would hear her voice on the radio he would say, "I'd crawl through 3 miles of glass, to a payphone, just to hear her piss in a Budweiser can!"

A friend of mine always loved Stevie Nicks and every time he would hear her voice on the radio he would say, "I'd crawl through 3 miles of glass, to a payphone, just to hear her piss in a Budweiser can!"

Or "I'd eat the corn out of her ****"

If Hatty Potter was diagnosed with HPV virus, would the doctor's say, "He is suffering from the Deadly Swallows." Sick, huh?

Latest posts

Back