Post your favorite funny or snarky sayings here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm on it like a fat kid on a cupcake."
"I'm on it like white on rice."
"I'm on it like stink on ****."
"I'm on it like a fat man on a virgin."
"I'm on it like Birkenstocks on a lesbian."

When a nosey person asks, "What ever happened with....?" Or "Where are you going?" Or "What's going on with so and so?" If it's something I can't divulge and it's private I'll put it back on them and say, "What are you writing a book?" Sometimes if they are persistent they will say "Yea", and then I will say "Well leave that part out and make it a mystery?" Or if you really want to be sarcastic and you know them real well, you can say after that "Or you can kiss my a$$ and make it a love story!" I got this a long time ago from somewhere, pretty funny though to see their reactions.....It gets you off the hook and they usually drop the questions....

John

"You know I can hear you from here."

"So? Good! What do you want, an I-Can-Hear-You-From-Here trophy?"

"No thanks. That doesn't sound like a good prize."

He's dumber than a tick on a bowling ball.
That face looks like it wore out two bodies.
If brains was gasoline you couldn't run a pissant's go cart around a dime.

In response to BS stories, I'll interject brief comments such as fantastic, incredible or unbelievable. Unfortunately many do not understand the meaning of those words and are encouraged to go on. If the story drags on beyond the point of any entertainment value the comments become more direct such as no way, BS, or STFU you lyin' sack o' ****.

I coined this one myself after dealing with far too many idiots during the course of a really bad day........

Stupid Off The Leash.jpg

It's a toofer:

Women...you can't live with them...can't lock them in the trunk of your car.

Similar to the above:
Did someone drop you on your head when you were a child?

When a nosey person asks, "What ever happened with....?" Or "Where are you going?" Or "What's going on with so and so?" If it's something I can't divulge and it's private...

Can you keep a secret?

Yes.

So can I.

Yeah, I stole that from Clue.

Also:

I can't help you if you're stupid.

I wouldn't trust him if his tongue were notarized.

I couldn't warm up to him if we were cremated together.

Back