Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
three-arms.jpg
"Gutter, you're on beer. I suggest kegs. Multiple cold and domestic."

-Joe

its been a while since i've posted so i'll hop in here: 1 is of me and SWMBO a few years back on a Boston Duck boat tour, and another from a little trip i took a while back.

me & nikki3.jpg

P4250027.JPG

Trying to hit the cars on the highway back there? ;) :D

YES!

actually we came close, but no cigar... it would have been pretty scary if we were hitting the highway with foam...

I was in the tower streaming a nice flow of foam and meant to take pictures... altho when it came time to clear the lines the water could have easily hit the highway and I think a junior of ours may have mistakenly hit the road due to carelessness.... needless to say, he won't be operating the tower for a long time.

Is it just me or do you Americans seem to get married young?

The average age for American (women, at least) to marry is 26, but in some places (rural areas, the southeast) it's not at all unusual for 18-year-olds to marry.

And then divorce by 22. Good to get those practice marriages out of the way early, ya know? ;) I didn't get married until 25 and for several years before that everyone was asking me, "so when are you going to find a husband?"

"Young" as in "between 18 and 22"-young.

It's like you live in a completely different world. At the research group I attend at my university we have a new guy from the states. The first week he just walked around with an amazed look in his eyes. I'm starting to see why...

Married at 23 here, my wife was 25. I think they call that "a cougar".

That must be a Missouri cougar! Here in California, cougars are at least 40, and are dangerous predators. They often nest in the bars of Ramada Inns or Radissons, sipping chardonnay or a "Sea Breeze" while they await their prey. Don't go hiking in these locations alone. ;)

I think I posted a picture last year, but it was 15 years old! Here is something more current.

beach.jpg

And here is what happens when the ladies have too much Apfelwein.

chiquitas.jpg

Originally Posted by Nerro:
Is it just me or do you Americans seem to get married young?

I thought I was older than dirt when I survived to 21, got married at 26 and promptly divorced at 31. Now I know I'm starting to get as old as dirt and feel like I'm 21 and still looking for my next ex-wife.
You only live once as far as I can remember, and everyone makes mistakes. I just want to get them all out of the way while I can still outlive them.

I am the Duck Bustin S.O.B. on the far right hand side......Huntin and making beer...What a way to spend a life!!!!!!

posey_duck.JPG

Latest posts

Back