Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I Am-Playing with my "sponge"

dive10.jpg

Making some sushi....
470319952_l.jpg

Top of the Hancock Building...
n522847787_74974_5538.jpg

Me and SWMBO New Years Eve a couple years ago...
n98200424_30088028_9011.jpg

Laurel said:
WOW! You have VERY blue eyes!
Thank you, but they are contacts. Check out the top picture, I have clear ones in for that.;) I love them, at least one person a day says something about my eyes. :D

heres a pic of me, ollllo and the crew at the Strong Beer Fest earlier this year

Im the one in the blue shirt, and Im sure everyone knows ollllo by now

Beer_fest_1.JPG

Me and SWMBO at... I dont know, somthing fancy.....

meandak.JPG

And our first kid at his first Christmas:

bonkers.JPG

I will try to find a pic of our other kid here later...

Ok, I'll bite. Here's an older one of me and my bike on the Natchez-Trace Parkway on my trip down from Union City, TN where I bought the bike. I rode the Parkway from Tupelo, MS to Jackson, MS. The Parkway was awesome. I wish I lived in Natchez so I could have rode it more! I had to take 49 from Jackson to get to the coast, which was more pleasant than initially imagined.

P5130117.JPG

I'll have to get some more recent ones...

:drunk:

Heres one of me a while back. Went home to attend a cousin's wedding, and decided to go out four-wheelin' before hand. Ended up getting my '67 scout stuck and having to dig it out. My other cousin and I felt like a beer was in order to properly asses the situation before we un-stuck the scout.
dsc00137uj6.jpg

dsc00179ww5.jpg

portski7 said:
Heres one of me a while back. Went home to attend a cousin's wedding, and decided to go out four-wheelin' before hand. Ended up getting my '67 scout stuck and having to dig it out. My other cousin and I felt like a beer was in order to properly asses the situation before we un-stuck the scout.
dsc00137uj6.jpg

dsc00179ww5.jpg

Nice way to skip out on a wedding. lol. Is that you on the phone explainin'?
:D

portski7 said:
dsc00137uj6.jpg

dsc00179ww5.jpg

Where were these pictures taken? Looks like the southwest.

Here's a few of me. This one is me and a buddy at the 13th Anniversary party of the Hard Rock Cafe in Berlin in 2005. (I'm on the right) What a night!
2432260225_d46760d206_o.jpg

And this one is from the same trip to Europe only this was taken at a bar in Dortmund. Beer and cigars, what could be better? (I'm second from the left).
2432260389_c2de9105af_o.jpg

Denny's Evil Concoctions said:
Nice way to skip out on a wedding. lol. Is that you on the phone explainin'?
:D

Yeah, basically letting grandma know we were still alive. Still managed to make the wedding.

Bru-er said:
Where were these pictures taken? Looks like the southwest.

Yuppers. Northwest New Mexico.

kentronix said:
I couldnt find any pics, I normally try to avoid at all costs. I have a video of the back of my head though :p Its my best angle.

If you pause it at 00:45 I guess thats a pic :)

And yes, thats my real hair !

Nice car, blurface. :p

kentronix said:
I couldnt find any pics, I normally try to avoid at all costs. I have a video of the back of my head though :p Its my best angle.

If you pause it at 00:45 I guess thats a pic :)

And yes, thats my real hair !

Dude, you drive from the wrong side.... :drunk:

Back