Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kind of an old one, but it's the only drunk picture i could find at the moment.
216587014_l.jpg

Crappy picture taken with crappy camera in my Macbook. So shoot me, I'm drinking St. Ambroise out of a Chouffe glass.

Photo 93.jpg

Here is me after a couple of drams of scotch in my kilt. God this thing is comfortable. Make fun all you want, my anatomy is happy with this choice when I wear it, :ban:lol.
DSCN2025.JPG

God what a stupid bite-my-bottom-lip smile that was.

Here is the full regalia.
DSCN2023.JPG

DSCN2024.JPG

ITS ME!!! In the little pic beside my name. more in gallery. No beer in the pics, but i assure you, beers in the belly in each, specially the one beside my name, thats at the Crab Shack in Tybee, Ga.

I married up. hands down.

I've posted a couple of these earlier:

Coming in for a tackle
IMG_3992.JPG

At a music festival in Ithaca from this past summer. I was vending, offering some of the instruments that I've imported over the years and teaching a workshop on trad didjeridu technique and Yolngu culture.

That's me in the Wallabies jersey playing an amazing Ambrose Cameron mago:

file.php

Pics from the recent Titans/Colts mnf game. Some crazy chick with vampire teeth was selling fruit soaked in everclear shot's, I said "I want a pic of you biting me", she obliged.:D

Mondaynightfootball086.jpg

Me trying my best to jack up a picture. Swmbo is on the right. I already know what it's like to crawl through her legs.:cross:

Mondaynightfootball042.jpg

This is me in front a VW Vanagon Double Cab in Portugal (I had to take a pic in front of it because my dad has one almost identical)

539128854_ba9f835eca.jpg

This was after a very long night on a bus on my way to Berlin as an exchange student (its a couple years old)

488389055_e033c5de67.jpg

At least I'm not the only young'in on here....

self.jpg

I do have longer hair now... Letting it grow till I decide what to do with it lol

Not many pics of me. Here's one with my sons from last year. My beard's longer now and both boys have longer hair but pretty much the same otherwise.

Christmas2007.jpg

Me and my pops at a 50th wedding anniversary. we had about 4 shots of tequila before we got to the church......

index.cfm

Halloween '08. im the clown

index.cfm

finally a pic of us hammered... we partied all night til the sun came up. im on the right

index.cfm

alrighty guess i need to figure this out?????

Pics from the recent Titans/Colts mnf game. Some crazy chick with vampire teeth was selling fruit soaked in everclear shot's, I said "I want a pic of you biting me", she obliged.:D

Mondaynightfootball086.jpg

Should have been more specific about which part but, then I don't want to see THAT pic. She looks fun tho'.

Back