Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goat yoga: My gal said she saw some show about this, I tells her it must have been a farce, but she assures me it's a 'thing';

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&...=2ahUKEwiiqKmru7vmAhXJl-AKHW_nAl4QsAR6BAgKEAE

Effin eh,....I 'splains her; "maybe we could get some yoga types to "train" (with our lovely free range chickens of course) & pay to do chicken yoga in our muddy yard."

Yeah goat yoga has been a thing for like eight years or so. Basically places that train animals for mobile petting zoos for kids' birthday parties bring them in while people do yoga.

Not really sure a chicken plucking at your back is as enjoyable as a goat galloping up your back.

p

isn't that a memory address? &0x1234; for(like=like++;) damn my brain is pickled from drinking, don't even remember how to wright a for loop....&

(please delete, lol)

Last edited:
Well what language are you writing that in?

That for-loop has nothing to do with the memory address you are identifying.

it was going to be C++ as a joke.....but realized half way through it's been a while since i wrote code....

for(like=0; & like++) {

i'msobernow(but, it's , still, been, awhile)

if (&amp = h0x1234) break;

};

Last edited:
That would always result in an infinite loop, you monster. Unless maybe &amp would be cast as a Boolean you could maybe luck out and have it fail immediately.

And I'm pretty sure that you didn't need the trailing semicolon.

But it's been a while since I've written code as well.

I like ampersands, and every time you put one on a web page (including URLs), the HTML4 standard marks it as invalid.
Simply writing "Dave & Buster's" makes the web page invalid.

In order to write "valid" code, every single ampersand had to be written as "&", the HTML entity for "&".
In my example, "Dave & Buster's".

Really obnoxious and unnecessary. This has been fixed in HTML5 thankfully.

You'll see exactly what I'm talking about by looking at the source code for this page. It's using old standards, and so every & is coded as &, so my & is coded as &, and that is coded as &, etc.

Does that break out of the if, or the for?

&amp doesn't change within the for, so it can only break out the first time through, or you're dealing with an infinite loop.

Does that break out of the if, or the for?

&amp doesn't change within the for, so it can only break out the first time through, or you're dealing with an infinite loop.

maybe i should have put the comment thing into it for more code....what is it "//"? anyway to get back on track....

wtfits a bug.jpg

Just because....

damn, that show was so non PC, i bought the entire series on DVD for less then $40 off amazon, in 2015.....lol......bite tongue, this isn't a paid thread, so not even soft-core here..... ;)

edit: just sayin' with body positivity and all, can't post the clips i want too....:D

Last edited:
That book could also be titled Why You Gave Up on a Comp Sci degree.

"You" of course meaning me. I wish I could have taken a class devoted to reading difficult code. I wanted to get in on some open source projects after a few semesters. All the projects would say was "do bug fixes"... ok, so I would download source code (written in languages I had learned in class), try to read through them, and usually I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Nobody wants to explain what's going on, nobody wrote good documentation for it.

I still love open source software, but after that experience I was so disheartened I couldn't see myself continuing down that path.

Back