Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That book could also be titled Why You Gave Up on a Comp Sci degree.

Then you'll love

20180817_211004.jpg

Oh, sweet! We're still doing this thread!

No thread ever dies, there are always the freshly joined who discover the wonder and infinite wisdom of :goat: for the first time. And then zombie resurrect.

Note: "freshly joined" means we need a woodworking icon like :goat:

Note2: and a zombie icon

Note3: a thread can be locked, yes, but that is not death, it is just the beginning. Altho I understand some threads, like Orfys original Hob Goblin, actually transferred to a different space time continuum, but that is only slightly different than death, and requires higher magnitude orders of dimensional math. And possibly an Infinity Stone.

This thread is like a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood that was planned and paved, but never built. Perfect place to park my van and ponder the universe.

I regret not trying lemon heads as carb drops before I started kegging. My whole life could have been different.

Ok, I've recognized you for a while, but I have this feeling that you switched your avatar and I can't remember who you were before you became a full beer stein on uppers.
I changed it a while ago for I don't know why. I chuck when I see the over-excited beer though. I think I used to be this one:
HastyCompleteAss-size_restricted.gif

I changed it a while ago for I don't know why. I chuck when I see the over-excited beer though. I think I used to be this one:
View attachment 695879

you mean you can use a animated GIF for a avatar? hmmm, my beer glass may be getting drank here soon.....lol

edit: nope doesn't work.....i think you just were the hands down looking part.....(think i'll leave this one for myself for a while though, lol)

Last edited:
In the olden days, I think prior to changing servers or maybe before the Earth's magnetic pole switched, I absolutely remember someone having a moving avatar -- a line drawing person bouncing along in a jeep.

Is Paw really serious? If you search for 'delete account" this thread is number one on the list. Give the guy credit, when I give up on a forum I just fade away...

Is Paw really serious? If you search for 'delete account" this thread is number one on the list. Give the guy credit, when I give up on a forum I just fade away...

i tried that here, and i still got hounded with "yesterday's forum activity" emails, even after clicking the box saying i didn't want emails....

naturally i did the obvious thing. became a supporter, and just hang around goofing off now!

@HBT_Admin would have to help you out @Paw2020

i tried that here, and i still got hounded with "yesterday's forum activity" emails, even after clicking the box saying i didn't want emails....

naturally i did the obvious thing. became a supporter, and just hang around goofing off now!

@HBT_Admin would have to help you out @Paw2020
Thanks for getting my attention. I've taken care of Paw2020.

Back