Playoff Hockey!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks like fun!

rumor is they've changed the tradition and every player spends a day with the Cup AND Ovechkin

DfgjcBlWkAEmYp1.jpg

I saw on tv that the Caps are really bringing the cup to the Washington community. They have been popping in different bars in the city with the cup for all to see, and the fans can pose with the cup and players and take some great pics. Pretty cool!

John

3 weeks after I ordered it, it finally arrives!

now, if I can get Power Decal to send my order from them, it will add to the list of miracles

& sorry if I'm being annoying with all the posts. this Cup thing is all shiny new to us Caps fans, we're just not used to it

20180701_100010.jpeg

3 weeks after I ordered it, it finally arrives!

now, if I can get Power Decal to send my order from them, it will add to the list of miracles

& sorry if I'm being annoying with all the posts. this Cup thing is all shiny new to us Caps fans, we're just not used to it

View attachment 577563

Hey GrogNerd, not annoying at all. Enjoy the limelight and the well deserved cup win!

John

Back