Quantcast

Pipeline - established!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

xaugievike

Reaction score
and man it feels good!

I started this homebrewing thing about 4 years ago, but really only made 3 batches in that time...all very good, but life was just sort of in the way at that time. Over the holidays i got a wild hair and jumped in with both feet (fridge for kegging, actually studying this hobby a bit more, finding this forum.....)

I have an english bitters at 4 weeks in the keg, "superior strong ale" from midwest at 3 weeks (and is my favorite so far), B3 stout in bottles for a week (not yet sampled), and an IPA on the boil as I type (that I plan on naturally carbonating in a third keg, just cause).

This beer independence thing is pretty darned fun! :tank:

Just wanted to digitally celebrate. Cheers all.

lowtones84

Reaction score
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to know that at least for some time you will never have to run out to the store to get more beer?

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
After a few months of money troubles towards the end of last year,I'm finally getting things going again to back up the pipeline again. 2 brews about done with another one set to brew. Congrats!:tank:

Varmintman

Reaction score
And so the addiction begins. Soon you will be giving away beer so you can brew more beer

Aint life grand :mug:

beergolf

Reaction score
A good pipeline is a great thing.

i have so much in my pipeline that I could not brew for a few months and still not have to buy beer.

Brew on.

Houseoffubar

Reaction score
Very cool, I am almost there, two more weeks, and I start drinking my pipeline:mug: I will brew up something else in the next week or so to keep things going:cross: