Pipeline - established!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaugievike

Reaction score
and man it feels good!

I started this homebrewing thing about 4 years ago, but really only made 3 batches in that time...all very good, but life was just sort of in the way at that time. Over the holidays i got a wild hair and jumped in with both feet (fridge for kegging, actually studying this hobby a bit more, finding this forum.....)

I have an english bitters at 4 weeks in the keg, "superior strong ale" from midwest at 3 weeks (and is my favorite so far), B3 stout in bottles for a week (not yet sampled), and an IPA on the boil as I type (that I plan on naturally carbonating in a third keg, just cause).

This beer independence thing is pretty darned fun! :tank:

Just wanted to digitally celebrate. Cheers all.

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to know that at least for some time you will never have to run out to the store to get more beer?

After a few months of money troubles towards the end of last year,I'm finally getting things going again to back up the pipeline again. 2 brews about done with another one set to brew. Congrats!:tank:

A good pipeline is a great thing.

i have so much in my pipeline that I could not brew for a few months and still not have to buy beer.

Brew on.

Very cool, I am almost there, two more weeks, and I start drinking my pipeline:mug: I will brew up something else in the next week or so to keep things going:cross:

A pipeline is a beautiful thing. These are my bottles waiting for fridge space, that case in the back is also full, plus 4 kegs waiting for taps.

_4297435_Harry.jpg

Back